Join the Practical Health Psychology Blog as a Multimedia Team Member
The Practical Health Psychology Blog is looking for a Multimedia Team Member, a dynamic individual who will help us disseminate Practical Health Psychology Blog in social media and connect with relevant organisations and individuals. If you are a keen social media user and if you are passionate about Health Psychology, you will be a perfect candidate to join our team.
Your responsibilities will involve:
- Creating a LinkedIn profile for the Practical Health Psychology Blog as a way to promote the blog among healthcare practitioners and other public health networks
- Linking with relevant healthcare practitioner societies and individuals
- Engaging new subscribers and followers
- Co-creating engaging content for Twitter and Facebook
What do you get out of it?
By joining our International Editorial Board, you will gain:
- Demonstrable involvement in dissemination of health psychology research
- Opportunities to extend your network among practitioners of health psychology and the scientific community
- Contributing to implementation of cutting edge health psychology insights
To apply, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org a short bio or CV (no longer than 2 pages) and a plan/strategy for how you would help to improve the social media and online presence of the PHP blog (max 500 words). You will work with us at your own time and pace promoting practical Health Psychology science and contributing to the field of health promotion. Apply today! Applications closing deadline: 30th September.